Non-slip mats: the best way to carry your material safely – from Syncro System!
The non-slip mats that come with all Syncro System drawer and shelving cabinets are a truly revolutionary product: lightweight, tough, washable and with an amazing grip. Syncro non-slip mats really are the best way to keep everything tidy inside your van’s storage cabinets!
Syncro System and safety
At Syncro System, we are constantly devising new ways to improve safety in the vans we fit out. Our commitment translates into small details that make a big difference. Over the years our developments have made an impressive contribution to van safety by providing ways to secure all kinds of cargo and materials inside the load compartment and on the van roof, and by virtually eliminating all risk of items working free, shifting or falling over. Read More
The Syncro range of cargo restraining systems includes:
- accessories for use inside drawers and shelves: non-slip mats, divider fixing systems, and automatic draw locking buttons;
- cargo securing systems: universal clamps, lashing straps and hooks, and racks and holders for a variety of objects;
- accessories for installation on the outside of the van: roof racks, ladder racks and transport tubes.
The non-slip mat. How is it made and what does it do?
Syncro System’s non-slip mats are made from rubber and boast a number of special features that make them an indispensable accessory in van storage systems.
- A high-friction surface guarantees exceptional grip! Whatever you put on them stays exactly where you put it. Even in the event of fierce braking or sudden curves, the shifting of tools and materials is reduced to a minimum.
- Syncro’s special rubber weighs only 85% of conventional rubber, an important feature for all van racking parts and accessories. Reduced weight means that your van’s load capacity is not taken up by storage cabinets and accessories and remains almost wholly available for cargo!
- The unique rubber structure contains a core of woven, high strength nylon for unrivalled strength. Syncro mats won’t tear, wear or lose their shape!
- Our mats are oil-resistant and unaffected by other chemical products too. And exposure to solar radiation causes no significant deterioration. All this means that Syncro non-slip mats resist most kinds of physical wear and chemical attack likely to occur in a commercial vehicle as the result of liquid spillages and UV radiation.
- They can even be washed in a washing machine! So don’t worry if you have to carry dirty parts and materials in your drawers or on your shelves. Just throw the mats in the washing machine and they’ll come up as good as new!
Where can you use Syncro non-slip mats?
Syncro non-slip mats are designed for use in all Syncro van storage elements with a flat bottom and fixed sides. They are supplied as standard accessories with:
- metal drawers: Syncro mats come in all sizes, for conventional drawer cabinets and underfloor drawers.
- shelves: Syncro has a dedicated mat to fit all shapes and sizes of shelf.
Syncro non-slip mat dimensions
Syncro non-slip mats for van drawers and shelves are available in the following sizes:
450/654/906×300 mm; 450/654/906×360 mm; 450/460/654/906×260 mm; 460×320 mm; 320/410×900 mm (for underfloor drawers).
Syncro non-slip container mats are made in the following sizes:
Why fitting Syncro non-slip mats is the wise decision
Non-slip mats are essential if you want to make the best possible use of your drawers and shelves. The job of your storage cabinets is to carry all the parts, tools and material you need on the job.
Syncro non-slip mats help you keep all these items in perfect order, saving you a great deal of time and money!